Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sewing:)

For Christmas all the girls in the family received sewing machines. I have been wanting a new sewing machine that was all mine for some time now. I picked out a few patterns and bought a couple of yards of fabric and have ventured off into the world of sewing. I love it so far and I haven't even used the machine yet. Cutting out fabric, measuring and pinning. Now my mom looks at me and says, " maybe I'll just make curtains..." I am working on two aprons, and while there are a lot of steps to it, I am loving it. Hopefully all of my machine sewing knowledge will come back to me easily. Stay tuned for the finished product. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.