Saturday, October 9, 2010

BMT Graduation




This past weekend my family attended my youngest brother graduate from Air Force BMT. My brother Sam and his wife Dee along with my nephew Atticus flew in from Virginia were they are stationed with the Air Force at Langley AFB. We hadn't seen them since February when they moved. Along with Bill and myself, mom and dad were there and Jack's girl friend Rachel flew in from Kansas were she is going to school. Last year when my brother Sam graduated I was in NY working and wasn't able to come home for the ceremonies, makes me sad that I missed them. We had a great time! Airman's Run, Coin Ceremony, and Graduation. Weekend packed full of fun and family time. Loved getting to see everyone and hang out. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.