Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Friday,
I am so glad that you are here. This has been a really rough week and I can't wait for a few days to reset.

Dear Hubs,
You have spoiled me this week! Pizza dates with walks and ice cream, pedicures and chai tea lattes, and the rodeo on Sunday. Feels nice to be pampered from time to time. Thank you for making me feel so special.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I miss you guys and wish we had more time to hang out together.

Dear Summer,
I am ready, bring it on. I love me some hot Texas summer heat.

Dear Austin Stores,
I get it, I really do. No plastic bags in theory means less liter, better for the environment. But really, I am having a seriously hard time remembering my grocery bags in the car every time!

Dear Cali,
I am counting down the days until I step off that plane and can breath in the smell of the ocean and see the beach. I've missed you. T minus 13 and counting.

Dear Tisa,
We have so much coming up. We are taking big steps this year and growing a lot. So glad that we are doing some of it together.

Dear Aimee,
I L.O.V.E. it all! You are amazing and I can't wait to share our re-branding with everyone.



Photobucket


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.