Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Craftcation anyone?

I know that sounds funny, Craftcation, as in Craft/Vacation? Yes it is and so much more too! We did it, the bestie and I have bought tickets, booked hotels and would be packing our bags if it wasn't still 6 long months away. I am really hoping that time flies by.



Craftcation Conference - Craft Convention and Small Business Conference


To get the full skinny click {HERE}

I am so excited that I am having a "girl's weekend" away from home to craft and learn tons of insights on how to grow my business into something even more amazing! The full line up of workshops won't be out for a few more weeks, but I spent some time yesterday looking through the workshops from last year and trying to get a feel for what I would like to attend. 

Each morning they have Deep Stretching or Yoga, I'm totally there, but my bestie/roomie has already told me she will be drinking her coffee on the beach until I am finished...Maybe I can talk her into it, I do have 6 months. 

Workshops vary from Business Accounting {totally there} to Canning and Preserves {probably not my thing so much}.  Tons of Social Media for your Business, Website Building, Sewing and don't forget about the 80's Dance Party Social. All in all I have been looking for something like this for a while and I couldn't be more excited. 

The icing on my cake...It's on the BEACH! That's right Ventura California here I come. 4 days at a beach front hotel in the Spring. I can't think of a better conference to go to. I better start working on my outfit for that 80's party now so I can get it just right;)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip! I can't wait to read all about it when you return! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.