Thursday, September 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Hubs,
You are amazing! Thank you for being my rock. 

Dear Jen,
Can't believe it had been so long since we got to visit. Glad you came to town.

Dear Erin Condren,
You did it again! Another year to plan and no disappointments on your part:)

Dear iPhone 5,
Sorry I just got your older no so cool sibling a few months back, looks like I'll have to admire you from a far.

Dear Fall TV,
YAY! Sweeps week, can't wait for the weekend to watch all of my fav shows from this week.

Dear Paypal,
I would really like to print my own international postage labels from home, can we work on that please?

Dear March,
Can you hurry I have 2 awesome trips scheduled and I'm ready!

Dear Private Practice,
I have to say, I never would have guessed! but I loved all of it!








Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.