Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Letter

I'm back! I hope for good. Probably not everyday, but maybe a few times a week. I just have so many things on my mind and I need somewhere to get them all out! Fridays are my favorite post. Its the one post that starts early in the week and is added to all week long as inspiration finds me. 

Dear Tisa,
I have had too much fun these past two weekends hanging out. So glad you are my bestie. 

Dear Hubs,
I wish I could make it all better. Being sick on top of stressed is no good. Boo! I'm very proud of you!

Dear Snacks,
i love you, but you gotta go.

Dear Jen,
Good Luck today on your Boards! You can do this!!

Dear Groceries, 
How did you get so expensive? $220 on 1 shopping trip? That's straight up crazy.

Dear Gym,
Why does my favorite call have to be right before lunch and right before I get off of work. Move it down back 30 minutes and I'd be there everyday!

Dear Mom and Dad,
I miss you! 

Dear Sewing Machine,
We have a serious date for this weekend. You know what I'm talking about, 4-0 Dino hoodies  to make!

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. haha love the snack one

    New follower!

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.