Thursday, October 25, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Grandma,
I hope you feel better, being sick is no fun and everyone is worried about you.

Dear Bed Bath and Beyond,
Thanks to the awesome anniversary gift card from grandma, their is a Keurig in our future:)

Dear Hubs,
I wish you hadn't had to go out of town this week, or least that I could have gone with you. So glad you are home now. 

Dear Craft Show,
Lets rock this, please?

Dear Schedule,
Something has to give! There are just not enough hours in the day. I swear as soon as the holidays are over I am taking a staycation. 

Dear March,
Hurry! I have so much fun planned. 

Dear Eric Church,
I really like this Springsteen song.

Dear She Reads Truth,
I am really enjoying your site, you rock!




Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.