Wednesday, December 26, 2012

We've Come A Long Way

Earlier this year I wrote a post about myself. It was all about me, and everything I thought you should know if we were gonna be bloggy friends. You can catch up {HERE} if you missed it. I figured almost a year has gone by {we have officially lest 20's welcomed 30's} and a few things have changed so I might need to update all of you.


I currently have 4 emails, yet I answer them all from 1 so what is the point?
I gave up cokes, with the exception {like 1 a month} root beer.
I have palpitations, everyday, and its annoying
I'm becoming a better business women
I'm working on my {elevator speech}
I'm traveling to my first business conference in 2013
I miss Red Bull and Diet Coke
I can't justify buying a new iPhone just because its new
There are days I want to give up capital letters & punctuation

It took me a year and a half to decide how to decorate my living room.
I'm giving up craft shows...completely
I still read a book a day, most days anyways
I miss blogging regularly
I always take on more than I should and then stress
I saw my family more when we lived halfway across the country than I do now that I live 5 hours away

I can't handle it when people doodle on my desk calendar
I LOVE sweets
I've been married for 3 years last month

I STILL love Jesus with all of me
I feel better about 30 and feel I have a goal in life
I am planning to attend 3 amazing business/blog conferences in 2013
I'm going on my first grown-up women's retreat next year

I have new goals for this year, 20 of them! I would love to be able to cross them all off by mid year and know that its done and I can relax. The reality is that I'd just make a new list to drive myself crazy with. 

Would love to know more about you! Share something fun in the comments. 


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lani! I have ventured over here from the Texas Bloggers blog. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world and wish for you lots of success! XOXO Mandi Roach

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.