Friday, June 1, 2012

friday letters

Dear Nails, 
I can't believe that I have gone an entire week without breaking you and you are so pretty! I hope I'm not jinxing myself.


Dear Hubs,
I am going to miss you like crazy next week!


Dear Tisa,
I guess it was your turn to run off on my for a weekend:)


Dear Brother,
I am really happy for you and your lovely bride to be.


Dear Mom,
It's time to get crafty.


Dear Post Office,
You make me want to go Postal on you!


Dear Customers,
Thank you for keeping me so busy this week, I have loved every second of it. 


Dear Readers, 
I'm sorry I have neglected you this week. Next week is full of fun guest posts that you are going to love.


Dear Photo A Day Challenge,
I have been to consumed in other things to pay much attention to you. I promise I will make them up!


Dear Man Bites Dog,
The cartoon dog I ate in your restaurant was awesome! PBJ and captain crunch, too fun.


Dear Snow Cones,
I think this is the second week in a row I feel the need to tell you how much I heart you.


Dear Car,
I can't believe you are acting like this!


Dear Toyota Dealership,
You better not try and pull a fast one on me!




Photobucket


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want to see photos of your pretty pretty nails :)

    Yay for customers keeping you busy <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.