Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neglected....just for a bit

I know that I haven't posted all week and maybe you are feeling neglected, I know the blog is. If it makes you feel better, my house and car are dirty, laundry is piling up {again} and I haven't taken a photo a day pic in over a week. Its all good though. I have been spending a lot of time making hair knoties from the big sale last week and feel like I might be making  a dent in the 600+ orders that came in in just under 3 days!!


Next week is full of great guest posts! You are going to L.O.V.E. it! so don't loose faith in me. Keep coming back to see whats new. I promise to have this looking better by Tuesday;) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.