Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Hubs,
You are hands down the Best! Thank you for taking care of me.


Dear Office,
Did it really have to get so complicated?


Dear Friday,
Thank you!!!


Dear Mom,
Happy Mother's Day this weekend!


Dear Bank Account,
So about to hard hit. That airline ticket was crazy expensive. 


Dear Lotto,
Why is so hard for us to pick the same numbers?


Dear Target,
1 week! I have gone an entire week with out falling into your clutches.


Dear Tisa,
Can't wait to hang out tomorrow. 


Dear Rain,
Thank you!!!! Hubs and I were laughing and soaked by the time we made it from the restaurant to the car last night. 


Dear God,
Thank you for another amazing week.


Dear Sarah,
I LOVE my Spring Swap prize. I can't wait to get it up in my kitchen were it matched perfectly. Hubs really liked it too!


Photobucket
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad you & hubs were laughing in the rain at least :)
    Congrats on the Target feat - that's a big accomplishment for sure!!! :)
    Where did you get an airline ticket for??
    Happy FRIDAY!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i LOVE rain :)

    found you via the newlywed link up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Target letter :) If I go in to Target I can't usually make it out the door without spending $40...I dont know how it happens! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lord, your Target letter hit home... $1 section?!? call it the $50 section because I always find so much crap to bring home from there! hahah! loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I love your letter to the lotta!! Seriously! Wouldn't that be amazing?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. i so need to write a letter to my bank account today.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.