Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1LW: Postive

It's be an amazing week...I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. 

via

Most of you would read that and wonder why I wouldn't just be happy that things are going good. I am happy that things are going good, and I know that having that good outlook is what keeps them level. The other thing I know is that when things are good, when we get comfortable with that Satan takes hits at our well being. I know that there are challenges on the horizon, I know that there will be things to trip me up in the future. 

Business is good great. 
Family is amazing. 
Husband, well I couldn't ask for better. 
Work is full of opportunity. 
Walk is thriving, I'm growing daily. 

So when the other shoe falls, I'm going to come back and read this post. I'm going to remember that God is in control and He will guide and protect me. Know that Satan attacks when we are doing good, walking in the Light and know that I can come through anything....Because 

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)

and He says...

Come to Me, all you who are weary and weighed down with heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in spirit. Indeed, you will surely find rest in Me! My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

With all of that on my side I can't help but enjoy the good and keep being positive. Continue to smile, say nice things, not gossip and not judge, anyone. 



Follow my blog with Bloglovin




lollipops
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.