Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Tax Office,
Interesting, very interesting. Now that we have lived in the house for a year and worn all the new off of it you think its worth MORE money. Show me someone willing to pay that and I'll consider the tax increase.


Dear Boss Man,
I'm seriously nervous about this interview today. Just being honest.


Dear Judy, 
Thanks for the pointers, you rock!


Dear Hubs,
Have I told you how much I enjoy our pizza date nights? It was great to sit outside, drink root beer and catch up on the day with you. 


Dear Target,
How are you so magical? Why can't I resist you?

Dear Little Black Dress(es),

Yes, I bought two of you this past weekend. I have to admit, I look hot with you on. Can't wait to wear you out on the town, Vegas perhaps!


Dear May,
Lots of busy going on. I'm getting ready. 


Dear Friends,
Thank you for stepping up to guest post for me while I'm at my brothers wedding. 


Dear Mom,
Pedicures rocked, The hot pink I am sporting is amazing. Movie date and a little Zack Efron, even better:) So glad you came for the weekend. 


Dear School,
Thanks for giving hubs a month break!


Dear Houston, Astros and James Conney Island,
I can't wait to see you next Friday!!!
Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm assuming you saw The Lucky One. Zac Efron was delightful, I've had a hard time getting him off my mind since I saw it last week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.