Monday, April 30, 2012

Manic Monday: Random Questions

It's always fun to know more about the person behind the blog. I've written a fun post about Being Bloggy BFFs and the Who Am I page gives you even more details. I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and answer a few random questions too.

random words typography
via {just thought I would be more random;)}
Here are the 19 Random Questions:

Where were you born? 
Midland, Texas


Were you named after anyone? 
Lani O'Grady for 8 is Enough


When was the last time you cried? 
I teared up the other day while reading a blog post, but for a good cry it was about a month ago, dur {that time}.


Do you have any children? 
No


If you were another person would you be friends with yourself? 
I think so, I hope so!


Do you own any pets? 
Nope, but my parents have 2 sweet Blue Heelers that I adore.


Do you use sarcasm
Frequently


Would you bungee jump? 
I would agree to it and get strapped in, but someone would have to push me over...I think


What is your favorite cereal? 
Lucky Charms....I mean Raisin Bran


What is your eye color? 
Blue/Green


Scary movies or happy endings? 
Happy endings


Do you have siblings? 
2 younger brothers and awesome sister in laws


Computer or TV? 
Computer


What is the 1st thing you notice about a person? 
Am I superficial if I say something physical?! Smile


What is your favorite smell? 
Marshmallows


Where is the furthest you've been from home? 
Africa


Do you have any special talents? 
Wouldn't you like to know...I mean I don't think so 


Do you have any hobbies? 
Sewing, Shopping, Reading, being outside, hanging out with hubs and watching movies

Make up your own question.
Hummmmm...How old where you for your first kiss...I'm talking real kiss and do you remember who it was?


Wanna know something else? Just ask!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.