Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.14 Swap


I was so excited when I saw that Erin from Everything According to Erin was going to host a Spring Swap. I participated in my first bloggy swap at Christmas this year, sadly I never got a gift in the mail {sad face} but I had a great time making a handmade gift for my secret swap partner. I participated in my first successful swap in January with Alek from Aleks Handmade. She hosted a fab handmade journal swap and it rocked!
So this swap had a theme as well 3.14. You had to gather 3 paper products, 1 accesory and 4 pastels {these could be anything}. So here is what I sent off to Lane over at Murphy's Law. 


The whole package
 
3 Paper Products:
Spring chevron note pad,
Pocket size note pad{perfect for the purse}
Polka dot cupcake liners


1 Accessory:
Pearly Bangle bracelet

4 Pastels:
Pink Nail Polish {Pink is one of her fav colors}
Lamb cupcake picks
Pastel sprinkle set
Spring burlap banner

I think I did pretty good, and all for $15! I hope she loves it!

Now for my package from Lane. I was so excited the day this showed up in the mail.



2 NEW nail polish colors, a wonderful smelling candle, earrings that are so me {wearing them today!}, an adorable journal, notepad, note cards, 2 colorful pens that coordinate with the cards {these are at work with me} and a sweet handwritten note!

I had so much fun opening my package. Lane most have really looked over my blog to figure out how much I enjoy nail poilsh, and the yellow/grey color scheme. Thank you Lane for being my swap partner. My package was amazing and everything in it is perfect.



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I am loving those earrings..how cute :)
    Great package!!
    Super cute swap name. Happy pi die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those packages look great! I love the cupcake theme of your package and it's great that you're already using a bunch of the goodies you received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spring banner. Where did you get it? I must have!!! Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee everything you got Lane!! You did awesome! Thanks for participating in our swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these packages look amazing!! what a fun idea!! i need to find a swap to participate in!! happy mail is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bracelet and sign you sent to lane -- how NEAT! I'm loving your yellow gifts! thanks for participating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea for a link up! Hi, I'm your newest follower from Cami's Thankful Thursday link up. I love all the springy colors in your package.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so jealous of the Chevron stuff! you made a haul!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.