Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Birchbox Baby: My March Box

This month was the first month for me and Birchbox. We met through a friend, first I saw pictures, then I stalked website, finally I decided that we should meet in person. Oh boy, was I happy I did!

What is Birchbox? Well some of you might still be asking this question. There are several ways to subscribe, monthly, 3 or 6 month memberships or yearly. Each month is just $10. After you fill in your simple beauty profile you will receive 1 box each month with 4-6 awesome beauty samples and coupons. Wanna Join? Yes!!! Click {HERE}


During March a special Teen Vogue box was offered and I figured why not. I would have new month to get the regular box. It was great!!


1. Kate Spade Twirl Perfume: It had a nice scent in the bottle, but once I wore it I wasn't liking it as much. It has a nice floral smell and I'm more of a sweet scent girl myself.

2.Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish in Gold: AMAZING I have worn it solo, but it would be best as a top coat. FULL SIZE PRODUCT:)

3.Kerastase Elixir Ultime: As far as products for frizz and shine go it worked great, wish it had a more appealing scent than "hair product."

4.Tarte LipSurgence lip tint: Great product, have worn it several times, just wish it wasn't so PINK. FULL SIZE PRODUCT

5. Twistband Hair Tie: It came in lime green so I wasn't all about the lack of coordinating, but I wore it, and I can't say enough great things about it! FULL SIZE PRODUCT

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. That lip tint looks very pretty too!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lip tint! I was so excited there were full sized products this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have heard about this birch box stuff... i wasn't really sure... but your box looks awesome! thinking maybe i need to do this... and the idea of getting something fun in the mail every month definitely sounds exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... and ps... thank you so much for your kind comment today... i'll be thinking of your in your "waiting" too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so cute! i should blog about my birchbox too...didn't even think about it! :) it's interesting to see how different our boxes were...

    kimberly
    anightowlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.