Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Lady @ the Gym,
Can you explain to me why you would put your purse in a locker that already had someones clothes. I mean, we don't even know each other. What if I had decided to snoop through your bag? Anyways there are like 50 + lockers in there, get your own next time.

Dear Heart,
Thanks for cooperating, I've been feeling much better the last few weeks. 

Dear Weekend,
I'm so excited that you are almost here! We are fun plans for you!

Dear Tisa,
I think I am as excited about your new work space as you are:)

Dear Customers,
I have new ideas brewing, are you ready for them?

Dear Coach Outlet,
I really want to come and see you this weekend and buy my first Coach bag.

Dear Car,
You are breaking my heart! We'll see what the damage is tomorrow.

Dear Readers,
I hope you join me for my first Linky Party today...




Dear III Forks,
I have been thinking about your deliciousness all week. I can't wait to indulge tonight. 


Photobucket



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hahah...lady at the gym is WEIRD. Too funny!
    Hope your car is ok!!
    I'm glad your heart is making you happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome "dears"

    i hope your car is okay!

    how weird that the lady put her stuff in your locker...strange!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, how weird that the lady put her stuff with yours! She is super trusting...you could have just taken off with her purse! Ahh!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.