Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1LW #9

Pinned Image
via
This week was great, wonderful dinner with friends from church. Time with hubs, time by myself crafting, writing and shopping. Church service that I needed, and worship that warmed my heart.

Then there was today...Tuesday. Monday was smooth, nice day at work, great trip to the gym, home to see Hubs, but Tuesday, oh Tuesday you were a stinker.

I was chapped this morning when I arranged to go into work an hour and a half late so the plumber could make a few repairs. So when that magic window closed and the plumber was yet to be seen, I called the office. They wrote my number down wrong and didn't know how to get in the gate to the neighborhood. Really? Really?

I was frustrated and told them I had to reschedule and go to work.

I wanted to call and complain to the supervisor.... but I didn't.
I figured maybe he was having a bad morning, maybe he was flustered when I called the schedule the appt and thats why he took my number down wrong. Anyways, I held back and by the afterboon was feeling less emotional about it.

Yesterday I posted 10 of my favorite scriptures. When I was gathering those I couldn't help but re-reading them and thinking about how personal and powerful each of them was. How could I not be positive. I'm gonna try harder this week. Try not to loose my cool.

Pinned Image
via
P.S. I WON the weight lose challenge at work! Thanks for all of the encouragement. I lost 4.2 lbs and will be spending my winning on a new iphone this weekend:)










Aisle to Aloha


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning at work!

    Hope today is a better day <3 I'm going to be frustrated soon, too, at work. I have to realize, though - it isn't my business. If they want me to offer to sell pink elephants - I have to do it. I guess? Hah.

    oox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win at work. Hope today is better for you. Visiting from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the big win! Today's going to be better, I can feel it. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss win! It's always that much more satisfying to be rewarded for doing something that is so good for you too! Enjoy the new iphone

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.