Thursday, February 2, 2012

thankful thursday

#1 Hubs: I am so thankful for you that I can hardly think of all the reasons why. You always listen about my day when I get home from work. You bring me a glass of water before bed. You rub my shoulders with me having to ask. You cook for us:) I am so thankful I have you.





#2 Mom: I am so thankful that I have such a fun and awesome mom. I feel blessed to be your daughter. I can't wait for our fun weekend together. I'm so glad you like coming to my house.






#3 Elle Dee Designs: I am thankful for my business. I know we have a bit of a love/hate relationship {mainly during tax season} but I feel very lucky to have a company that people enjoy shopping with and I smile every time someone sends me a picture of their cutie in my clothes.




The Fontenot Four
 

Thankful Thursdays Button


Thursday Link-Up



Elf House Chronicles
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. lucky you..life is good when we count our blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely list, darlin! Love your thankful heart!! I am going to check out your business now :)

    Thanks so much for linking up to my Thankful Thursday link-up :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. great list of things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great list of things to be thankful for! And your mother is BEAUTIFUL! :)

    Stopping by from the hop. I hope you'll stop by Gumdrop Pass and say hello :)

    Have a happy Thursday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am checking out your store right now...cute list and your mom is such a betty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! Your mom looks JUST like you! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.