Thursday, February 16, 2012

thankful thursday

Oh, how Thankful I am!!!

#1 Used Book Store: I can't get enough of that old book smell. I'm cheap frugal, and sometimes read a book a day. Which can get expensive. My dad introduced me to used book store many years ago and it is still a regular errand for us when I go home to visit.

Pinned Image
via

#2 My Serger: It makes my day easier, more efficient, and me happy.



#3 Hot Tea: I have given up caffine except for the occasional glass of iced tea. Since trying to loose weight I have tried to cut out most sugars, so my favorite starbucks peppermint coco, and McD's hot coco have been set to the side. I have really enjoyed my morning cup of hot tea, and on days off I usually have several through out the rest of the day. Might just have another right now.


Pinned Image
via


Linking up with:
The Fontenot Four


Thankful Thursdays Button


Thursday Link-Up
Elf House Chronicles
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Book stores are my fav!! I love the smell of new books. (Is that weird? You like old ones, I like new. Haha!) Did you get a book?

    How hard has it been giving up caffeine? I was finally able to stop doing the deliciously sugary coffee creamers and just put my almond milk in it like I used to.

    Thanks for linking up to my Thankful Thursday link-up! You rock! ox

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green tea but it has to be cold. :-)
    Oh and I do love the smell of old books.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.