Tuesday, January 31, 2012

5 Things I'm loving right now!


#1 Wooden Letterpress Type
I have a list of crafts in my mind right now that all involve wooden type. If I can just find it at a price that doesn't make me cringe. I can't wait till I finally get some and get to post about all of the awesome crafts.



#2 Chevron Stripes
I pretty much love all things Chevron at this point. sadly I own only a shirt that is this awesome stripe. I have big plans for the living room, guess I better tell hubs about them. These fabrics are awesome! Bright Bold Colors and it's from one of my fav fabric shops.



#3 Monogrammed Initial Necklace
I have been wanting one of these for a few years. Valentines Day is right around the corner, you never know.

monogram initial necklaces-west avenue jewelry monogram pendant




#4 LinkyHere.com
Since I am still new to blogging, these has been an awesome resource and has helped me get connected with lots of other great blogs.




#5 Instagram
I have 2 different camera apps on my phone aside from the standard. Instagram is by far my fav and the preferred App of Fat Mum Slims Photo A Day Challenges.

Instagram - Fast, beautiful photo sharing for your iPhone


There you have them 5 Things I am Lovin' Right Now.
Linking up with Chesterrific







Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Totally checking out that linky site! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are awesome! Thanks for joining my linky party, AND for the shout out to Linky Here. We're sorta loving it too :)

    I am curious about the letterpress block art projects you have in mind, that picture is so pretty!

    xo
    Maegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW!!! Isn't vintage type-press just so industrially chic??? a new follower, andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from BNOTP.
    I haven't tried instagram. I'll have to check it out!

    Indy and I went to Paris for a long weekend a few months ago (it's a 3 hour train ride for us) and I found loads and loads of vintage letterpress at the flea markets. Considering they were at a flea market in Paris (where everything is over priced for the tourists) they were decently priced (2 Euro for the 1" to 15 Euro for the 6-8"). I almost got some, but decided not to. On the train home I totally regretted it. Indy thinks we need to go back to Paris, so maybe I'll pick some up then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monogrammed necklace!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.