Friday, January 27, 2012

Foodie Friday

Nothing exciting...but I did make it. Last night was all about the soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Now I decided this a little late and hubs gave me a questioning glance and asked if I really wanted to mess with grilled cheese? This is where my shear genius steps in. We have been together for 8.5 years and every once in a while we still surprise each other.

I told Hubs, "mess with grilled cheese?" I'll have this ready in 3 minutes! He just laughs and shakes his head a little {this is where my handy toaster steps in}. I have a regular ol' toaster, nothing fancy. I clean the crumb tryand place it on its side, one side gets regular bread and the other bread with a slice of yummy Havarti with dill cheese on top. Normal setting, and in under a minute. I'm putting the plain piece on the cheese piece and Voila! Grilled cheese and I didn't even have to use butter! It was delicious, I have no idea where I learned this trick, but it works like a charm. Soup was boring but still my fav, Chicken noodle from Campbells. I think he was really suprised that I knew how to do such magically things with the toaster.

grilled-cheese-toaster



Blah Blah....
Now I didn' craft this week because I had so many orders to finish and get in the mail. YAY for orders! I have a fun craft coming up that I ordered the pieces for and can't wait for them to come it...hint..think letterpress.

I'm working on what to do for Hubs for Valentines. I have a gift idea and am working on the handmade part to it, because every gift should have something handmade.

Pinned Image
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Genius grilled cheese!

    http://stalecupcakescoldcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.