Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Mash Up and Photo Challenge

Hubs and I spent the past eleven days on vacation, five with my family and five in Seattle just the two of us. Somehow I managed to keep up with the January Photo A Day Challege! We had a wonderful time on vacation, more on that later. Lots of fun posts coming up this week, another awesome Pinterest craft, chit chat with my friend Aimee from byaimee.com, some serious struffles with my One Little Word this week and much more!


8. My Sky 9. Daily Routine - My desk @ the office
10. Childhood - My baby blanket and teddy bear
11. Where I sleep- Awesome hotel bed since we are on vaca:)

12. Close up - Blueberries from Pike Place Market
13. Inside my Bag 14. Something I'm Reading

It was a great week filled with lots of fun. Get to mark a book off of my list :) Better get busy writing all about it.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.