Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Mashup - Structure and Photo A Day Week 1 Review

Structure! I think I have found structure, for the blog anyways:) I have spent the past week reading different link up parties and trying to decide what kind of structure to give to the blog myself. There are so  many fun link up parties out there on the blogs that I love that it seems that it would be a shame not to participate.  

Monday: Monday Mash up - this is a post just to post, it'll be anything and everything. Right now it will feature the week in review from the Instagram Photo A Day Challenge.

Tuesday: Time for Crafting Tuesday - Have to have a place to write about all of the Pinterest ideas  I have to make.

Wednesday: One Little Word Wednesday - Link up with It's A Long Story

Thursday: Thankful Thursday - Link up with The Fontenot Four

Friday: Foodie Friday - Try and keep up with the goal of cooking once a week:)

Of course I'll throw a few random weekend posts in along the way.

January Photo A Day Challenge with Instagram- Week 1

1.Me - Starting 2012 2.Breakfast - Starbuck's Peppermint Coco
3.Something I Adore- My Hubs Baby Blues

4.Letterbox 5.Something I wore (yes, my shirt says "I will cut you" 6.Makes Me Smile - everytime I look at my wedding ring
7.Favorite - My Sock Monkey collection

I am loving this challenge and can't wait to link up over at JessicaNdesigns and Fat Mum Slim and see everyone else's photos.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.