Thursday, January 26, 2012

thankful thursday

#1 Blog Followers:
3 weeks ago I had 2 followers. I'm not sure that either of them still even uses their accounts. I know they hadn't read a post from me in over a year, I know this because I hadn't posted in over a year! Tattle on myself. It's not a huge number but wow! 23 of you. You make my day, you read, you comment and you inspire me to write the next post. I am very thankful for you today.{update:there are now 24 of you}


#2 The Austin Stone:
Our amazing church, beautiful worship and a sermon that always hits the spot. So thankful God has put us in a place we feel at home.









#3 My Besties {Denise, Shea, Rachel, Tisa}:
The 4 of you are always there to listen, give advise and think up a good plan with me no matter the occasion. I'm thankful to have each of you in my life, you have all been there at different times and I'm so glad that.

Denise and I at my wedding in Cozumel
Tisa and I craft showing
Rachel and I hanging in San Fran

Shea and I @ The Rock


Linking up with:

 

The Fontenot Four
 

Thankful Thursdays Button



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. You are so cute. I love your blog...Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for more followers!! So excited and happy for you!! :) That's fantastic!!
    Lovely photos! So pretty!

    I have a Thankful Thursday link-up if you'd like to join there :) I also have a button - would love to see you start linking up :)

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your list and now you got another follower. ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for linking up! And count me as a new follower!! It's so exciting seeing your blog grow!

    xo
    Manda
    Elf House Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now you have 28 followers! :) Thanks for linking up with me! And if you're interested, I'd love to swap buttons with you and help promote your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woop! woop! 28 followers:) such a great thankful list this week! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.