Saturday, January 28, 2012

Friday Night Letters

Pinned Image
{Source}
Dear Stranger @ the Post Office,
Thank you for helping me carry 40 empty mail crates inside from my car. Thank you for taking care to still open the door for me. You really made my day. Thank you for letting me give you a stamp:)

Dear Bikrim Yoga,
Why do you have to be so expensive? I really enjoy your classes, and its fun to go with Hubs, but $150 a month is a little steap for me:(

Dear Dad,
Thank you for the daily phone calls. I love that I get to talk to you on my way to and from work each day. You always have great advice and an open ear.

Dear Hubs,
Thank you for the text last week that said you "love being married to me." It made my week!

Dear Future Sis-in-Law,
I'm sorry I forgot your birthday and didn't text you till a day late. This means I also forgot to mail you a thoughtful gift.

Dear Mom,
I can't tell you how excited I am about your visit this week! Those tickets for WICKED are sitting on my desk waiting for you to get here.

Dear Matt,
The sermon you you preached last week, torn me up. Thank you, I needed it.

Dear S&D,
I miss you guys. I'm glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see you this summer.




Pin It

2 comments:

I love comments almost as much as I love Starbucks and cupcakes - I can't wait to get to know you better.