It's January 2nd, which means Christmas is over the New Year has started. It's time for some goals, challenges and changes. I have a list... and what better way to stay accountable than to post it on a blog where people can read it and then check in on the progress.
So here they are...12 in 12!
1. Read at least 30 books (exact list is in the works)
2. Lose 10 lbs (this is an ongoing goal that I'm not very motivated to work on)
3. Continue to Pray and read the Bible daily.
4. Continue to stay away from Red Bull (going on 4 months)
5. Grow my business and reach 2000 facebook fans and 400 sales on Etsy.
6. Stay involved in our Missional Community & actively volunteer with them.
7. Exercise at least 5 days a week...and change it up sometimes.
8. Continue to faithfully tithe.
9. Purchase Living room furniture.
10. Cook dinner once a week.
11. Update business website to contain all items and keep it updated.
12. Get Family Pictures made, just me and hubs.
You may not think they are so bad, but let me tell you. I don't cook, I love caffeine, I dread working out and the living room really doesn't have any furniture in it.
I'm still working on the list of books, I have had some great suggestions from friends and family and am continuing to add them and will post when I get it composed under the 2012 Book list tab.
The one thing that I didn't add to the goals was school. I want to decide if I'm going to go back to school, but feel that the pressure of making myself choose this year might be the wrong kind of pressure.
On to the fun stuff....
I was reading on Facebook this morning and two awesome blogs that I love: Nest of Posies and JessicaNdesigns are committing to a Photo a Day Challenge for the Month of January. I figured I would join them and maybe this would jump start me to blog more regularly.
So here it is the January Photo A Day Challenge using Instagram. Make sure and check back at the end of each week to see an update and at the month to see all of the pics together and join JessicaNdesigns linky party!